1. Why should you choose to refer to us?
We fully understand that you can choose to send your patients anywhere for their physical therapy. Your referral choice for physical therapy is a direct reflection of your trust in that therapy practice. If you refer a patient to a physical therapy clinic and that patient returns to you dissatisfied, we recognize the problem this creates for you. Our focus is providing your patients the highest level of care and obtaining the best results. We want your patients to thank you for referring them to Genesis.
2. Our Practice Specialization
At Genesis, we are passionate about treating orthopedic and neurological conditions. Our practice specializations are in the following areas:
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, and Hand Pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Pain
- Cervical and Lumbar Spine Pain
- Tendon, Muscle, and Ligament Disorders
- Neurological Injury
- Chronic Joint Dysfunction Conditioning
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation Program
- Work-Related Injury Rehab
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Balance and Fall Prevention Program
3. We make it easy to refer a patient!
We make it as convenient as possible for you to get your patients seen right away. Simply fax over your prescription to (323) 939-0850 and we will take care of the rest. After receiving your prescription with the patient information, your patient will be contacted and scheduled to be seen within 24-48 hours. We can get their initial evaluation and first treatment scheduled right away. Your office staff can easily refer patients for therapy and your patients will appreciate the chance to be seen immediately. While your patients are being treated at Genesis, you will be updated on their status through progress reports.